Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Mac 64-bit Shellcode

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 18:53:47 -0400

There is one already summited in redmine will your be similar to the one waiting approval?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2011, at 6:11 PM, Ty Miller <tyronmiller () gmail com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I am currently putting together some Mac 64-bit shellcode but am having troubles extracting the shellcode on Linux. I
can do it fine on Mac using nasm and otool, which produces the expected small shellcode, but I want to specifically
do it from Linux as a central development location.

I'm developing on BT5. I can compile it as macho64 using nasm. objdump doesn't recognise the macho64 format. I also
used xxd and can see the small amount of shellcode in amongst heaps of other junk, but I cant see an easy way to
automatically strip the shellcode from the xxd output.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx,
Ty