Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: packet fragmentation/evaluation

From: c0lists <lists () carnal0wnage com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:32:43 -0400

once you use an http auxiliary module or an http exploit the http
evasion methods will be available to you.

-CG

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Ozan UÇAR <mail () ozanucar com> wrote:
I found "show evasion" command all evasion,

 Name           : TCP::max_send_size
   Current Setting: 0
   Description    : Maxiumum tcp segment size.  (0 = disable)

But, i dont usage for http type exploits :-/ Why ?
---
www.cehturkiye.com