Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What's the easiest way to solve this problem..?

From: Brian <briaar () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:54:46 -0700

Thanks guys, I think I'll just setup a second handler even though that's not
ideal.

-Brian

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:52 PM, <egypt () metasploit com> wrote:

Sure, the easy way is to have your AutoRunScript send the second
session to a different handler.

egypt

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Brian <briaar () gmail com> wrote:
No easy way to do this?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Brian <briaar () gmail com> wrote:

Hey guys,
If I set an AutoRunScript that duplicates my meterpreter session to the
SAME handler, what's the easiest way to disable AutoRunScript after the
first duplication.
i.e.
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
<NEED TO PROGRAMICALLY CLEAR AutoRunScript here or else..>
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session
using initial handler
Thanks,
-Brian