Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What's the easiest way to solve this problem..?

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:32:52 -0500

Write a custom RC file with ruby code that monitors the sessions and keeps a list of sessions where you injected a
meterpreter payload in to memory using ruby

Sent from my iPhone

If I set an AutoRunScript that duplicates my meterpreter session to the SAME handler, what's the easiest way to
disable AutoRunScript after the first duplication.

i.e.

victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
<NEED TO PROGRAMICALLY CLEAR AutoRunScript here or else..>
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler
victim connects back, AutoRunScript creates a new meterpreter session using initial handler

Thanks,

-Brian