Metasploit mailing list archives

meterpreter commands fail after impersonation

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 11:25:20 +0000

Something I've seen quite a few times but never got round to asking
about is that sometimes after doing an impersonate user when I try to
execute commands I get an error like this one:

meterpreter > execute -t -f net group "domain admins" robin /add /domain
[-] stdapi_sys_process_execute: Operation failed: The system cannot
find the path specified.

What does this mean? I tried giving it the full path to net just in
case it was that but that path it was complaining about but it isn't.

Robin