Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: [O/T] Building useful wordlists

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 18:14:08 +0000

On 7 December 2010 16:02, Konrads Smelkovs <konrads.smelkovs () gmail com> wrote:
CeWL sounds awesome! I will definitely give it a shot. Thanks to all.

Hope it works for you, any problems let me know.

Robin

--
Konrads Smelkovs
Applied IT sorcery.

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Michel Ferreira <michelf () gmail com> wrote:

CeWL is one of them

http://www.digininja.org/projects/cewl.php

Regards,
Michel

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Chao Mu <chao.mu () minorcrash com> wrote:

Find websites related to your target (even if language and/or culture
is the only relation) and crawl them, extracting words and phrases
that appear. There are tolls for this, though I forget them.