Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Ruby Syntax Highlighting

From: Tod Beardsley <todb () planb-security net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:10:47 -0600

Alternatively, if all Mac OSX users magically transformed into Linux
users, that would work, too.

Also, dear all Mac users: You are responsible for your own video
dongle thing to talk to the projector. I see a fail with that like 80%
of the time at AHA!, it's amazing to me.

flame on!

(also also, I don't care if you don't bring one tomorrow because I'm
not going to be there after all.)

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Ramon de Carvalho Valle