Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: new exploit windows/browser/java_basicservice_impl doesn't accept win payloads?

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:57:09 -0700

Yes, it makes sense.  If you want a plain html file for any of msf's
http exploits, just set up the exploit and wget it.  Make sure you get
all the pieces, though.  For this particular exploit you'll need the
first jnlp file (init.jnlp), the policy file (all.policy), the second
jnlp file (exploit.jnlp) and the payload jar (<anything>.jar).  The
difficult thing, at least for some exploits, is the
forwarding-to-other-exploits part.  Since this exploit doesn't
actually have any html, there's no place to put that iframe.

egypt