Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: VPN pivoting.....

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:36:15 -0500

On 10/21/2010 2:24 AM, Philip Sanderson wrote:
Linux targets at the current point in time :-) When I have some spare
time I want to take a look at http://openvpn.net/ 's implementation of
tun/tap driver for windows, and windows libpcap. That should be all
that's sufficient to implement vpn pivoting for windows as well using
network pug. If someone else wants to before I get around to it, by all
means go for it.

Awesome! The pcap/openvpn method works, but it does require some
installation on the target side. The proprietary shiny in Pro is that we
can do VPN Pivot without writing to the disk. Hopefully we can backport
this at a future date, but it probably won't be soon due to licensing
issues.

-HD