Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Web autopwn

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:07:44 -0500

On 10/19/2010 9:44 PM, Tasos Laskos wrote:
 Hi guys,

There's a feature like autopwn for webapps in the Pro version.
Does something like that exist in the framework?

I just finished writing an importer for a report and if the MSF can't do
it then I took a very wrong approach.

I know we talked about this off-list; but some general information for
anyone interested. As of 3.5.0 we implemented a new set of database
tables for tracking web applications and their vulnerabilities. This
allows us to import data from web scanners today, but until we finish
overhauling the WMAP modules and the commands to do automation, its not
possible to do much with them yet.

-HD