Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Metasploit taking forever to update

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 01:03:21 -0500

On 10/20/2010 9:03 AM, Don Valentino wrote:
I am also having issues installing Metasploit on Ubuntu version 10.10.
It installed fine on a Fedora version I had, but now with Ubuntu I seem
to be running into issues.  I followed the directions on the metasploit
site, but still cannot bring up the web link after executing the msfweb
command.  Any ideas.  I’d hate to move back to Fedora because I’m liking
Ubuntu with all the package options.   Thanks for any assistance.

The msfweb interface was deprecated about a year ago and removed from
the source tree entirely for the 3.5.0 release.