Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Nessus 4.2 Bridge.

From: Vlatko Kosturjak <kost () linux hr>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:07:06 +0200

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:09:51PM -0500, HD Moore wrote:
On 9/14/2010 9:31 PM, Zate Berg wrote:
Uses the Nessus XMLRPC Ruby Library from sourceforge, pretty much
unmodified.  I added a function to grab a list of the reports.  Again,
just making sure it's clear, I didn't write the library, but it;s GPL
and I've left all the credits in it.   I'll fix anything that is wrong
with it though and send the changes to the author.
The only issue is the license, we don't accept GPL code into the
mainline tree. If you implement your plugin standalone and require the
user to install the nessus-xmlrpc library as a gem, that is one way to
work around it.

As I'm author of that code, i can dual license it :) What license do you
need?

--
Vlatko Kosturjak - KoSt                                  ICQ: 3631122