Metasploit mailing list archives

android / autopwn

From: robert mccurdy <freeload101 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

starting to poke with Andriod again ..

flame ?
thoughts ?
from what I can tell jruby is out of the question ?
ref: http://www.metasploit.com/redmine/issues/485

got nmap for android working
http://rmccurdy.com/nmap.sh

from talking with jduck this ruby is too old and that I could use http://code.google.com/p/android-ruby/ that uses
1.9.1 ?

got ruby working sort of ...:
http://192.168.1.101/rmccurdy/stuff/G1/BINS/ruby
ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.14, statically linked, not stripped

read on the bottom the issues I have :

http://zenmachine.wordpress.com/cross-compiling-ruby-to-arm-processors-the-not-so-zen-way/

if i get android-ruby working on android the easy part would be gem and sqlite3 ? he also suggested me get -n working
first ..

  opts.on("-n", "--no-database", "Disable database support") do |v|

I would be willing to provide a ubuntu VM with root if you like to clobber-rate.... Also willing to pay 100$ or so to
anybody that can hold my hand on this and get it working ... metasploit would only be the beginning of android tools.

more notes: http://www.delicious.com/operat0r/android

Tomorrow’s security today!
http://rmccurdy.com