Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: anyone tested killav?

From: John Nash <rootsecurityfreak () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:31:12 +0530

Sure, let me dig a bit deeper and get back on this.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com
wrote:

Please provide the list of processes and they will be added, do remember
that some might not be killed unless you are running as System and other may
require changes to the service startup since they will start again after a
couple of minutes

Sent from my iPhone