Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: middle stage listener and threads

From: Ty Miller <tyronmiller () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:27:42 +1000

Hey guys,

Noone had any threads/shellcode experience?

Threads look like they would be cleaner on Windows; however, SK pointed me
to his phrack article talking about how to do Windows forking (
http://www.phrack.org/issues.html?id=7&issue=62). This refers to an article
by LSD which doesn't seem to be there anymore (
http://lsd-pl.net/windows_components.html) ... If anyone has this article,
then can you pass it on or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Ty