Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Hashdump

From: Giorgio Casali <giorgio.casali () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:50:15 +0200

Hi Matt,
to get the domain users hashes you can try to upload gsecdump (
http://www.truesec.com/PublicStore/catalog/Downloads,223.aspx) to the Domain
Controller and execute it with system privileges (-a) or if It doesn't work
you might have some antivirus blocking you.
In that case you can try to stop the AV service or if you don't have the
privileges you might try to use the tools *Instrsrv.exe and **Srvany.exe
from *windows resource kit (
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9D467A69-57FF-4AE7-96EE-B18C4790CFFD&displaylang=en)
and install your batch file e.g (sc stop <antivirus service>) as a service.

Giorgio