Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: msfencode -k

From: NetEvil <netevil () hackers it>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:49:32 +0200

Worked!
But I'm wondering if with this method could be applied also on already packet exe..

David

Sent from my mobile device

Il giorno 15/apr/2010, alle ore 15.53, Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 cha scritto:

It works wonderfully with the original exe running with the payload
working in another thread, and I think if you pack it after the fact
that it will still work, but trying to use a packed binary as a
template for msfpayload or msfencode I believe will always fail, (in
its current incarnation)

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com