Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter

From: "Nicolas Krassas" <krasn () ans gr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:12:23 +0300

Hi Jonathan,

  Thanks for your reply I'm aware of the first 2 options none of them though is what I'm looking for. The service ,
metsvc  is dependent on the framework itself, also implies that I've the right to install a service,  and that is
exactly what I don't :) As for the last one, as I mention the host is almost completely firewalled on outgoing
connections.

Nicolas