Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: SET and Metasploit Express

From: David Kennedy <kennedyd013 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:05:33 -0400

Can you paste your output in pastebin? I'm able to load them correctly...
What may be happening is you haven't updated in Metasploit Express yet and
the latest help center flaw that was found may not be populated. Go into MSF
Express and under updates, ensure your running the latest version which adds
the new PDF and IE bugs in it.