Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: SET and Metasploit Express

From: David Kennedy <kennedyd013 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 07:42:53 -0400

RM,

The reason being is that the metasploit-3.4.0 within Metasploit Express
isn't the main Metasploit Framework directory that contains all of the
normal tools like msfconsole, msfpayload, msfcli, msfencode, etc. etc. You
will need to change the directory within the config/set_config to be:
/opt/metasploit-3.4.0/apps/pro/msf3 to be inline with MSF's main path.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dave