Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How to connect to databases other than sqlite3?

From: Raul Millan <raul () cdsi com pa>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:32:53 -0500

I had the same problem with sqlite 3 and the generalized answer was to move
away from it and work with MySQL or PostgreSQL, which I did. In version 3.4
the PostgreSQL drivers connect fine to my external postgress installation
and I can query the db from wherever I allow it to, and I see the data added
to the db everytime I use it.

I would recommend going with PostgreSQL, I have MSF and PostgreSQL installed
in Windows 7 64bits working fine now, I don't think the conf would be much
different in Linux.

-RM