Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: privs module auto-load

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:04:02 +0000

Thanks, nice feature. By the way, it do not work on my system (maybe
it's patched).

meterpreter > getuid
Server username: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
meterpreter > getsystem -t 1
[-] priv_elevate_getsystem: Operation failed: 5
meterpreter > getsystem -t 2
getsystem -t [-] priv_elevate_getsystem: Operation failed: 5
meterpreter > getsystem -t 3
[-] priv_elevate_getsystem: Operation failed: 5
meterpreter > getsystem -t 4
[-] priv_elevate_getsystem: Operation failed: 3221225477

There is any other trick on meterpreter to escalate priv?

Thanks