Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Multi concurrent users features

From: "Luong, Truong Duc" <truongducluong () vsec com vn>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:46:58 +0700

HD Moore,
I ask for Metasploit Framework 3.4.0 that be downloaded freely. As you
said, the framework does not support this feature? If I would like to
build this feature, how can i do?

On 26 May 2010 11:09, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On 5/25/2010 10:19 PM, Truong Duc Luong wrote:
I just checked by ourselves, two guys login to metasploit at same time,
metasploit was working not very well. Anyone can point me the reference
or document of features like User Workspaces which help multi-user can
work on metasploit at the same time.

Metasploit Express is a single-user product; you can login to it
multiple times with the same account, but it will not keep separate
states between each session. This is why it is only possible to create
one user account and why its licensed per-user.

-HD

--
No Pain No Gain