Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Multi concurrent users features

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:09:45 -0500

On 5/25/2010 10:19 PM, Truong Duc Luong wrote:
I just checked by ourselves, two guys login to metasploit at same time,
metasploit was working not very well. Anyone can point me the reference
or document of features like User Workspaces which help multi-user can
work on metasploit at the same time.

Metasploit Express is a single-user product; you can login to it
multiple times with the same account, but it will not keep separate
states between each session. This is why it is only possible to create
one user account and why its licensed per-user.

-HD