Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Adding new database tables in Metasploit

From: Ludovic Courgnaud <ludovic.courgnaud () etu unilim fr>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:21:47 +0200

Hmm - nothing we have today covers these areas well, but because of how
migrations work, just adding new ones will conflict with the real set.
Let me look around and see if we can come up with a better solution for
this.

As a short-term solution, you can just name your migrations something
like 999_name.rb to avoid conflicts.

Well it's true, calling it 999 could be a first solution. As proposed HD, I attached the database file to take a look if possible.
If you have few time to look, could you please give me back your opinion?

Thanks both of you for your answers!

LC