Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Adding new database tables in Metasploit

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:31:07 -0500

On 5/10/2010 9:45 AM, Ludovic Courgnaud wrote:
Curently, I added these tables :
- victims : Victims information => victims information linked to {0-1}
attack and {1} attack server
- attacks : Attacks (launched module or Metasploit exploit) linked to
one or many victims => module name, module service URL
- logs    : Result of the attack execution inside a victim's browser =>
result linked to an attack and a victim
- servers : Active attack server launched by the plugin => server info
[host, port, uri]

Maybe that these tables fit into the overall design ?

Hmm - nothing we have today covers these areas well, but because of how
migrations work, just adding new ones will conflict with the real set.
Let me look around and see if we can come up with a better solution for
this.

-HD