Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Bare-minimum requirements to run metaspoilt

From: BRIAN RITCHIE <esqbrianritchie () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:08:56 +0800

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Kum Weng Luey <kumwengluey () gmail com> wrote:

Thanks for all the info. Can i safely conclude that I would be better if I have an actual PC to try out metasploit
rather than trying it out on a VM?

If you have the resources to run it from an actual PC, then by all
means do so. Most of us are limited by the fact that we lack real
machines, hence the use of VMs. Hope this helps.

-BRIAN RITCHIE

Regards,
KW