Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: wmap and ratproxy problem

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 22:05:01 -0600

On 1/1/2010 3:38 PM, Robin Wood wrote:
And wmap_reports seems to have been removed in favour of the data
going into the db_notes table. There is quite a bit of documentation
that still refers to wmap_report, I'm especially thinking of the stuff
in Metasploit Unleashed which I know is being updated but could do
with at least a note on it to say to use the other function.

Thanks Robin! After 3.3.3 was cut, we started on some major refactoring
as far as the databases are concerned. I'll apply your patches and try
to resolve the missing method issues once we lock down the new database API.

Happy new years,

-HD