Metasploit mailing list archives

wmap and ratproxy problem

From: Robin Wood <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:09:06 +0000

Hi
I've been playing with wmap and spotted that the database structure
has changed but the ratproxy patch hasn't been updated. The table
requests is now wmap_requests so ratproxy fails to write to the
database. I've attached a new  patch file which also corrects the
offset mistakes from the original patch.

I also got this warning when building:

ratproxy.c: In function ‘save_trace’:
ratproxy.c:633: warning: passing argument 5 of ‘sqlite3_prepare’ from
incompatible pointer type

Can we replace parameter 5 with a NULL as it isn't used and the
sqlite3 spec says that that is acceptable. (
http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/prepare.html ) I'm building on a 64 bit
machine so that could be why not everyone reports the error.

Robin