Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Shikata_ga_nai evasion...

From: NetEvil <netevil () hackers it>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:23:30 +0100

Sent from my mobile device
--------------------------------------

Il giorno 17/mar/2010, alle ore 10.56, Dont Know <dkn4a1 () gmail com> ha scritto:

have u got any result, evading AV, after so many replies?
Currently I miss to evade symantenc....

well, jus a suggestion, u shud not put it on VirusTotal to check the detection, as it samples ur payload, keeps backup and sells it to AV vendors.
That has been always my suspect...I've stopped my submissions

im curious to kno, if u got any success doin it, after the last reply (of changing filename to some default ones from Menerick John)
I had no success with that tip unfortunetely...

plz post back ur results/conclusion.
My conclusions are that I need a better lab for testing :)...and i'm working on in..

David