Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Shikata_ga_nai evasion...

From: ricky-lee birtles <mr.r.birtles () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 18:24:18 +0000

Try using some of the tools from
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx as
templates.

As well as trying to use a different payload and see if that brings
any different results/.
Regards,
-- Mr R Birtles

On 14 March 2010 18:04, netevil <netevil () hackers it> wrote:
Confirmed!..also changing template (TrueCrypt.exe, Mame.exe...)
results don't change...

Davidd

Have you tried using a different .exe template. As the default one is
what most AV vendors are using to pick up the metasploit's outputted
exe's

Yes Ricky!
I've tried with an original putty... and this template is a flash movie
i'm going to do a the third test with another template.. and see if
results changes...hoping at least for symantec..

thanks
David

Regards,
-- Mr R Birtles