Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Modification of payload

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:19:50 -0500

On 3/14/2010 12:27 PM, macubergeek wrote:
All

I'm trying to figure out how to modify the download_exec.rb payload to download and execute three different
executables from three hardcoded urls.
like so:
URL1 http://www.evil.com/binary1.exe
URL1 http://www.evil.com/binary1.exe
URL1 http://www.evil.com/binary1.exe

One of the above binaries will be a metasploit generated exe to throw back a meterpreter shell to a listening handler.

Since my ruby skills were somewhat poor to nonexistant I was hoping someone could offer a suggestion or two on how to
mod this payload?

This payload is only provided in bytecode form, you would need to brush
up on assembler to do this. Alternatively use as meterpreter stager to
start with an set AutoRunScript.

-HD