Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Modification of payload

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:51:07 -0600

Modifying the payload is going to take more assembly than ruby, but I
think you're going about it the wrong way to begin with.  An easier
solution would be to just use a meterpreter payload directly and
writing a meterpreter script to do the downloading.  In fact, there is
already a script called uploadexec.rb that does what you want. You can
even have it run automatically by setting AutoRunScript.

Hope this helped,
egypt