Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Android Shellcode.

From: Eloi Sanfèlix <eloi () limited-entropy com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:51:02 +0100

Hi all,

It seems I accidentally replied to Civ only, instead of replying to the
list. See quote below:

Hi,

Just for information, we (Javi Moreno and me) will also release a couple of
Android payloads (an exec and a bind shell payload) and an ARMLE longxor
encoder in a couple of weeks. We planned to release them after a conference
in Spain, and planned to send an email similar to this to offer them for
integration with msf.

They are already written as msf modules, and if there is interest then we
will provide them to the msf project, otherwise we'll just upload it to our
web sites for whoever might be interested.

But anyway, we didn't work on a connect-back payload, it would be
interesting to have one as well :)

Cheers,
Eloi

Cheers,