Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Android Shellcode.

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 09:39:20 -0600

On 3/2/2010 10:48 PM, Civ wrote:
Since a recent post was about porting the framework to Android, I
thought I'd ask about this. Is there any interest among the community in
having a few payloads for Android?

I know there are no Android targets yet but there will be someday, I
reckon. A few months back I started on a basic connect-back payload as a
learning thing but it got buried under a few other projects. I'm
volunteering. Just curious if there is interest.

Sure! We have some ARM support already in Metasploit, but Linux/ARMLE
payloads for Android would rock and will likely be useful in the near
future.

-HD