Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: new adobe exploit

From: Lurene Grenier <pusscat () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:23:00 -0500

The exploit relies on a heap spray and some heap grooming that seems
to move around a bit on different language packs.  The version posted
was tested on XPSP3 (no DEP) with acrord 9.2.  Are the machines you
guys are testing on equipped with hardware DEP? If so, we're out of
luck until someone has the time to implement the ret-spray, heap flip,
ret2lib chained attack style sploit. If not, let me know version
numbers and language packs and I'll take a look.