Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: pardon me for plugging Rapid7

From: Danux <danuxx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:32:17 -0600

You seem to be working at Sales Department for rapid7!!! jajajajja

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:33 PM, Jeffs <jeffs () speakeasy net> wrote:
Pardon me for pluging Rapid7 but after using the online scanner I cannot
control myself...

The online Rapid7 scanner is unbelievable!  The reportage is concise, well
written and easy to understand.  I would recommend people get on over to the
rapid7 site and try out their online scanner on your own sites.

It really does rock and I don't use that term often.

I am looking into my crystal ball and see tremendous growth for the company

Just my two cents...

--
Daniel Regalado aka Danux
Hacker Wanna Be from Nezahualcoyotl