Metasploit mailing list archives

RbReadline vi mode error

From: patrickhof at web.de (Patrick Hof)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:26:45 +0200

HD Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 20:06 +0200, Patrick Hof wrote:
the new rbreadline.rb which was added in rev 7089 bails out on me in
vi mode.

Thanks for the report, what keystrokes did you enter to trigger it? I
was not able to reproduce it with the same inputrc and basic console
usage.

Sorry, I must have accidentally edited that out while writing the email, I'm
sure it was in there :).

The error happens when I hit "escape" to enter into normal mode, or when I hit
any of the arrow keys.

Patrick

--
The Plague: You wanted to know who I am, Zero Cool? Well, let me explain
            the New World Order. Governments and corporations need people