Metasploit mailing list archives

two new modules

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:27:20 +0100

I released this as beta and was hoping to get some time to add more
features, such as logging, to it before releasing it fully but I've
not had time. So, seeing as I've not had any bug reports or negative
feedback I'd like to fully release these two modules and save my
changes for the next version. Also, I think it was Chris Riley that
pointed out if I release them now I could get them in the next
framework release.

Is there anything special I need to do to submit them?

Robin