Metasploit mailing list archives

BackTrack 4 and MS09-xxx not found

From: uss.thebug at gmail.com (Ulisses Castro)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:51:36 -0300

Hello Ammad,

Download milw0rm archive list, and then:

$ for i in $(sed -e 's/\-/-/g' /tmp/bugs.txt | cut -f1 -d' '); do grep
-ir $i ./milw0rm; done
./milw0rm/platforms/windows/dos/8479.html:MS09-014: MSIE EMBED element
race condition memory corruption
./milw0rm/platforms/windows/dos/8479.html:http://skypher.com/index.php/2009/04/19/ms09-014-embed-element-memory-corruption
./milw0rm/sploitlist.txt:./platforms/windows/dos/8479.html MS Internet
Explorer EMBED Memory Corruption PoC (MS09-014)

Voil?!!!

my 2 cents... to mine infos use your imagination! good luck...

Tears!

Ulisses Castro