Metasploit mailing list archives

Framework-Hackers mailing list

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 09:02:02 +0200

I've been a member of the standard Framework mailing list for a while now,
but wanted to take a peek behind the curtain in my attempt to get some of
the exploits (ms08-067 in particular) working on the German version of
Windows 2003 (sp0 - 2).

However emails to the framework-hackers-subscribe at spool.metasploit.com and
the online web form listed on http://www.metasploit.com/framework/support/
don't seem to be active anymore. Have these been replaced by a new mailing
list, or am I just missing something ?

Thanks,

Chris John Riley

Raiffeisen Informatik GmbH, Firmenbuchnr. 88239p, Handelsgericht Wien, DVR 0486809, UID ATU 16351908

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit oben angefuehrtem Absender via E-Mail dient ausschliesslich Informationszwecken.
Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.
Correspondence with above mentioned sender via e-mail is only for information purposes. This medium may not be used for
exchange of legally-binding communications.