Metasploit mailing list archives

SQLITE3 --> Unknown command: db_driver

From: kalgecin at gmail.com (kalgecin at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:24:31 -0400

notably in the first post you used "load db_driver" which should
actually be "db_driver"
i don't think you can actually "load" the db_driver.
hope it helps

On 6/3/09, pUm <hijacka at googlemail.com> wrote:
scary ... maybe somebody updated it on my server ...
I am still on 6622, but now it works:
msf > db_driver
[*]    Active Driver: sqlite3
[*]        Available: sqlite3, mysql

The other db commands are available now too. However, still weird.

Thanks for the help

cheers

sven