Metasploit mailing list archives

SQLITE3 --> Unknown command: db_driver

From: hijacka at googlemail.com (pUm)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:27:13 +0200

Hi all,

I am working with the latest metasploit subversion (revision 6622). I
would like to use the sqlite3 interface, but only get the following
output:
msf > load db_driver
[-] Failed to load plugin from /opt/metasploit-dev/plugins/db_driver:
no such file to load -- /opt/metasploit-dev/plugins/db_driver
msf > load db_sqlite3
[-]
[-] The functionality previously provided by this plugin has been
[-] integrated into the core command set.  Use the new 'db_driver'
[-] command to use a database driver other than sqlite3 (which
[-] is now the default).  All of the old commands are the same.
[-]
[-] Failed to load plugin from /opt/metasploit-dev/plugins/db_sqlite3:
Deprecated plugin
msf > db_driver
[-] Unknown command: db_driver.
msf > load db_driver sqlite3
[-] Failed to load plugin from /opt/metasploit-dev/plugins/db_driver:
no such file to load -- /opt/metasploit-dev/plugins/db_driver
msf > db driver
[-] Unknown command: db.

I tested this on centos (dont know which versions, but x64) and ubuntu
jaunty with ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [i486-linux]

Anyone an idea what it could be? I searched a bit and found some
"solutions" to reinstall ruby, but this is a fresh ruby/metasploit
install ...

cheers

sven