Metasploit mailing list archives

Course: Mastering the Metasploit Framework

From: btricha at gmail.com (Bryan Richardson)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:10:17 -0600

Hey H,

While I have been fully planning on attending this training at Blackhat for
over two months now, I just found out that I have other engagements I must
attend on that weekend (which really sucks I must say).  Is it possible that
you will be conducting this same training at some other time and place in
the near future?  I'd really really like to attend, especially since my
employer is willing to pay for it. :)

--
Thanks!
Bryan