Metasploit mailing list archives

Course: Mastering the Metasploit Framework

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:09:10 -0500

Since other folks are promoting classes here, I figured I should at least
promote my own :-)

The next official Metasploit class will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada
during Black Hat USA on July 25th and 26th. This course dives into the
newest features of the Metasploit Framework and demonstrates how to use
these features in every aspect of a penetration test. Students will learn
how to create custom modules to solve specific tasks, launch wide-scale
client-side attacks, operate a malicious wireless access point, generate
custom backdoors, bypass intrusion prevention systems, automate the
post-exploitation process, and much more. The course is split between
hands-on labs and lectures, with a focus on practical techniques that have
proven successful in the real world.

You can register online at:
        http://blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-09/train-bh-usa-09-hdm-meta.html

To give you an idea of how the class is structured, we have posted part of
the Meterpreter section online at:
        https://metasploit.com/metasploit_bh2009.pdf

Hope to see you there!

-HD