Metasploit mailing list archives

MS08-067 Win2K3 German lang. support

From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:38:44 +0200

Sorry it's taken such a long time to get back to you on this, been a wild
few weeks.

I took a look to make sure I'm not going crazy, but Windows 2003 doesn't
seem to have the acgeneral.dll (only Windows XP).

Any pointers, or more information on Brett Moore's bypass technique. It's
hard to recreate with the notes in the Ruby code alone.

Chris John Riley