Metasploit mailing list archives

MetaScanner V1.0

From: version5 at gmail.com (nnp)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:24:11 +0000

autopwn can use the output of nmap. AFAIK it only compares port
numbers so perhaps yours does more.

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:06 AM, kalgecin at gmail.com <kalgecin at gmail.com> wrote:
Hmm... never actually seen the source code for this auxiliary but it
appears to me that it scans for a built in browser/smb MetaScan scans
all the services (thanks to nmap) and compares those services to an
exploit database that can be updated.